The Home Of European Paintball

Top 100 sites

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
To PGI
Hey what happened to the Top 100 site list? All the list reset to nothing now only 14 sites on it, do we have to reapply? Or is this the start of a Retail site list and a Team site list is going start soon? Be nice if it was two lists....as you have this nice new shiny forum adding another new set of lists would be good as well.

Mark
UK Cougars

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
top 100

Ok thanks I have reapplied now ...very strange the same html code etc just a different member number now lol.
Maybe that was one of the results of the site being hacked?
Still would like to see a second list created , one for retail sites/forums etc and one for us poor buggers who actually play the game ...the lowly players...we always get the sharp end of the stick so to speak....there are some great team sites out there but the way the Top 100 is structured now the team sites end up way down the bottom of the list (would you want to visit a site that is at the bottom of any list?), there are lists for teams out there but they are on American sites as P8ntballer is english/european even if the bulk of the revenue comes from overseas advertisment and I'm sure you would prefer people to use your site rather than the competitors..? (advertising again !)
Just my thoughts, go on go for it you can always stop it if it doesn't work after all you changed the forum for those same reasons.

Mark
UK Cougars