Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top 5 markers

Bupyc

Nov 7, 2014
Estonia
Im a beginner and need to get marker, mostly for trainings, but accuracy is needed. Therefor which markers are good in accuracy and cheap cost?

Aman99

Reading Entity
Oct 10, 2014
i would say don't try to spend too little, the problem is you will get what you pay for in most cases and then a few months down the line you will be looking again for another marker because the one you bought previously isn't doing what you want it too, i would say look around for a second hand etha or older geo or even an old ego (don't go too old as they become less reliable and harder to get parts for the older you go) which will cost you around the £150-200 mark but will get you something that will last and wont let you down, these also wont drop in price masses so if you decide to upgrade later on then you shouldn't loose out to much when you sell

7SunLike

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
cheap is not good)
Paintball is expensive, if you have not money, do not try to start it.(
Welcome)

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello @Bupyc and Welcome to the Forum, now first of all where are you ? you haven`t put it in your square to the left of the screen, this will help you and others to direct / buy / sell, as they could be around the corner to you,
as for a gun, for which will you be using it for ? they all shoot Paintballs !! but some shoot a more Brittle paintball than others, the older guns which normally come up for sale will probably hit the balls harder ( this is not power ) as the paintballs used in the woods are slightly harder on the shell to get through all that Bramble ect, the Brittle Paint is used in Tourneys for an instant kill, so much so that the paint can be dropped NOT Thrown, from about x 2 feet on a hard surface and it will break, in the woods using field paint, you can throw them hard at things and still not break them !!
this refects onto the Gun you want, Older guns will smash the balls going to what we call SOUP before they even leave the barrel, Newer guns are designed to hit the ball Softer but still giving the distance,
my advice is to do a bit of homework first on the guns wanted, plenty vids showing this on U-Tube, how about you giving a call to the above = top of the page , Say Just Paintball , ask what guns they have second hand , write them down , then look on U-Tube to see how they fare /
If you can`t afford Top End guns like :- Bob Longs / Planet / Dye / Lux
then there`s plenty of them going second hand,
Just be careful and Don`t just buy the first gun that grabs your attention,
always ask yourself .. Why are they selling ??

Bupyc

Nov 7, 2014
Estonia
Hello @Bupyc and Welcome to the Forum, now first of all where are you ? you haven`t put it in your square to the left of the screen, this will help you and others to direct / buy / sell, as they could be around the corner to you,
as for a gun, for which will you be using it for ? they all shoot Paintballs !! but some shoot a more Brittle paintball than others, the older guns which normally come up for sale will probably hit the balls harder ( this is not power ) as the paintballs used in the woods are slightly harder on the shell to get through all that Bramble ect, the Brittle Paint is used in Tourneys for an instant kill, so much so that the paint can be dropped NOT Thrown, from about x 2 feet on a hard surface and it will break, in the woods using field paint, you can throw them hard at things and still not break them !!
this refects onto the Gun you want, Older guns will smash the balls going to what we call SOUP before they even leave the barrel, Newer guns are designed to hit the ball Softer but still giving the distance,
my advice is to do a bit of homework first on the guns wanted, plenty vids showing this on U-Tube, how about you giving a call to the above = top of the page , Say Just Paintball , ask what guns they have second hand , write them down , then look on U-Tube to see how they fare /
If you can`t afford Top End guns like :- Bob Longs / Planet / Dye / Lux
then there`s plenty of them going second hand,
Just be careful and Don`t just buy the first gun that grabs your attention,
always ask yourself .. Why are they selling ??
Thanks , i`m from Estonia and playing pb sport (woods pb is boring :) ) I also talked with coach and friends, they say that geo 3 is good for start. Don`t have problems with cash , but i know how to count money anyway :) And yes, will check u-tube for start.

Bupyc

Nov 7, 2014
Estonia
i would say don't try to spend too little, the problem is you will get what you pay for in most cases and then a few months down the line you will be looking again for another marker because the one you bought previously isn't doing what you want it too, i would say look around for a second hand etha or older geo or even an old ego (don't go too old as they become less reliable and harder to get parts for the older you go) which will cost you around the £150-200 mark but will get you something that will last and wont let you down, these also wont drop in price masses so if you decide to upgrade later on then you shouldn't loose out to much when you sell
Thanks, will aim for geo ;)

Reactions: Aman99

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
The Geo 3 is a top gun and you wont be disappointed, like a lot of top guns ? you need to feel it in your hands and be happy to shoot it,
also think of the amount of paint that can be shot from ONE fill of air,
now most squabble over around 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 pods,
Give this a thought when you go up against one of these =
G6R Shot Count Video .. > How many Pods of paint on ONE FILL of air ??? ........................ This makes all other Makers of guns a joke ??