Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Torny ball around Lancashire-

Rapid-snake

Morecambe Bay Assassins
Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster
www.mbassassins.com
First off sorry if this isnt in the correct place.

Hey guys, ive been blling now for 3 years, Scenario ball. im now wanting to try my hand and tourny ball. i played once with Damo and evoltion up at carlisle and got it handed to me.

ive been looking for sites that teams do training and ive noticed they all seem to be down near london,

im just wondering if there is anything further up the country near lancashire.

cheers ~snake~

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
First off sorry if this isnt in the correct place.

Hey guys, ive been blling now for 3 years, Scenario ball. im now wanting to try my hand and tourny ball. i played once with Damo and evoltion up at carlisle and got it handed to me.

ive been looking for sites that teams do training and ive noticed they all seem to be down near london,

im just wondering if there is anything further up the country near lancashire.

cheers ~snake~
Mate were opening a tourny field at Prozone Annan very soon bud.. the team has bought a Millennium Field and looking to startup a 2nd team.

Should be all sorted in a few weeks hopefully.

Rapid-snake

Morecambe Bay Assassins
Jul 22, 2008
Lancaster
www.mbassassins.com
mba have played a lot up at prozone, know the fiel very well. may have a gander back up there when you get the field sorted. Ste-vo has been saying since last year thats he getting a tourny field sorted but nothing had arived yet

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
mba have played a lot up at prozone, know the fiel very well. may have a gander back up there when you get the field sorted. Ste-vo has been saying since last year thats he getting a tourny field sorted but nothing had arived yet
Definately happening this time round bud, got everything ready to go and quite alot of people interested in starting a new team up.