Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tough Mudder

TurkishSmurf

epic hero!!
Jun 21, 2012
Southwark, South East london
my work colleague did it last week in cardiff, they rented a cottage for the weekend and made a go of it, he said it was amazing, not to difficult either because they did it as a group they waited till everyone was at each obstacle to progress. with that the time wasn't amazing and could hvae been a lot quicker but for fun and that they was in a large group he said it was amazing.

i was looking at doing the North london one this year but it fell on same weekend as North vs South and that was the end of that idea haha.

gonna do it next year, might do the same thing and just stay at a hotel the night before and do one half way up the country

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
it was mental. Not 'hard' per se, not an endurance event, just totally horrible.

I'd do it again, no probs!

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I completed it yesterday. It was literally something else.

It was a good experience, we had a group of around 11. So we only moved on once everyone had done the obstacle, when needed everyone was helping each other out, giving boosts up the walls etc. I have a few scrapes and bruises from the event but it was worth it.

Would definitely recommended to someone to as an event to do, especially if you can get a group to do it with you.

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
There's been a spate of this kind of thing over the last couple of years, big events like this and every over day one of my colleagues come to work complaining they can barely move due to attending some kind of excerise class with insanity or extreme or high intensity in the title.

I've offered to pelt them with rocks as they run round the car park for half the price but had no takers.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
worst obstacle?
Worst obstacle for me was the "walk the plank" Swimming isn't my strong point. Didn't enjoy that but made it across.

Electric eel also wasn't great as when I was going through the obstacle people were stopping mid way. I swear I got more shocks trying to go around them.

Which on was yours?

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
You know that mud trap before the electric eel? the one with the ropes to pull yourself out. That was horrific, now I understand how people die in that sort of mud. It just sucked you down until you couldn't move.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Yes! That mud was literally a sink hole, you could actually drown in that.

spsimon

Manchester Firm OG
Oct 9, 2006
loved every second of it , the course is set out really well except from the monkey bars , think they could of been a little earlier.
Cannot wait for next years