Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Toulouse and Joy Masters

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
What can I say? I have worked really hard to make paintball public. The potential for paintball is huge, and I have felt that alot of people even in the paintball community havent realiezed that. On friday swedish television is sending a 40 minutes program from the Joy masters last year, that was for us a huge step forward.

So we went to Toulouse and laurent and all the crew from Adrenaline showed us all how it should be done! It was soo perfect that I almost forgot the game itself.

I had a very high fever on the sunday and couldnt play, imagine that you prepere for a event 1 month and train, book tickets - hotels and everything else that need to be done. Then the finals is played infront of 3-4 thousend people. Alot of tv and media and friends. Then you cant play beacuse a ****ing fever! That would be a disaster in a normal event, but I didnt feel bad for it. In fact the huge favor Laurent and Adrenaline did to all of us paintball players overshadowed any personal loss. It didnt matter if your team won or lost or finished last in this event, WE ALL WON and paintball is going to explode. Mark my words!
Thanks Laurent for a perfect event and a perfect job! Everyhing was superb!!!!!

In Joy masters we will change the pool systems to avoid the problems with the semis cut being 9-10 maxes. The system is a bit complicated but it was used in Chigago with success. The main change is that the divisions is divided in groups of 11 teams. The pro teams have at least 3 other pro teams in there group.

Shockwave lost 1 game to a very good swedish amatuer team and was therefore cut from the semis. I dont think that is fair and the fact is that the millenium is growing and will grow much more so we need to find a better qualifiction system. Dont ask me about the new system beacuse I dont know the details yet but all information will be posted asap. The system is Jerry Brauns and we hope that he can put it up on the board when its possible.

The Joy boys are sorry for not putting on a good showing in finals.
We felt that we had a huge support from all our friends but the other teams was better.

See you in Stockholm ( the girls cant wait for all you paintball hunks)

Magued

Joy Division

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Hey Magued,

It looks like I will now be attending the Joy Masters on behalf of Warpig, so we need to sort out the details :) E-mail me at manike@corin.com please.

Toulouse is going to be a hard act to follow but I'm sure you guys are up to it :)

Can't wait for it! Save a few girls for me...

manike

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Yep. It's been written and all pictures labelled and sent over to the USA for putting up. It's just down to however long it takes them to sort it out, edit it and post the 200 odd pictures (12.5M worth) ... :)

Don't worry there's some of you without paint on your face :) Congrats to the Icemen by the way, I really enjoyed the games I watched.

I also have the scores if you need them.

manike