Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Toulouse Coverage is up on Warpig.com

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
The scores and report are already up, the 12.5M of pictures (some 200 or so) are currently being sorted and should be up ASAP.

Let me know what you think guys, I appreciate constructive criticism so I can do better each time.

ATB

manike

ormei

Jul 9, 2001
LISBON-PORTUGAL
Visit site
GRAVE DIGGERS are from PORTUGAL

Hello Manique,

I have read your report on warpig and you wrote twice "Grave Diggers from France" and we (Grave Diggers) are from Portugal.

I´d like you to repair that as soon as possible.

Tanks

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Yep, excellent job on the photos and writeup. Quite on the mark I think; it was every bit as good as everyone was expecting and say that it was. It was my first Millenium Series event to see (I don't come over to Europe very often) and hopefully I'll be able to come over for more of them. It totally blew away any tournament I've watched, reffed, or played.

Fans...gee, what a cool concept! I thought that to be a mega step forward. Certainly the sense of appreciation felt by the players is welcome, FINALLY getting some cheering for achievement with use of our talents in what we feel to be our best outlet for competition. Also I think the approval and disapproval of the crowd and fan base can also be an effective pressure for clean and ethical play-- playing after hit or wiping in the presence of 5,000 fans earns the guilty parties a healthy booing and unpleasant heckling from fans...perhaps more. Enforcement of conduct rules, from what I gather to be horridly lax in the NPPL, would no doubt be far more strict were large audiences present at events to witness and give disproval to any counts of cheating and/or poor sportsmanship. Cheater and a$$][0les won't be well received or able to hide anymore.

We need fans to support the growth and sustainence of the sport, and quite possibly its legal survival in the future. It's much easier to protect a sport that is spectated, appreciated by both the public and the local government (Major props to the mayor for his involvement and warm words of encouragement.), and recognized as a friendly means of international interaction.