Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Training in the 21st Century

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
I agree with Robbo

Everything you need to know about training and building a better team is on this thread. Why do you people keep asking Robbo for his game plan? I know if I was him, I wouldnt tell anyone. If I had a winning formula, what would be the point of telling the opposition?
I am one of the new players on a new team that has found this thread very useful. I will take away alot of it and try to use it as best I can so that my team can kick some PB ass!

TAZ76

RESIDUE DOGZ
Apr 26, 2002
london
Visit site
cheers robbo

thanks robbo and like jeevus above me has said there is alot of helpfull info on this thread so that teamed with the article ure writing should put us in good stead for the big tourney's this year.

were gonna have a crack at lisbon,the dam,toulose and campaign u got any info on lisbon u could share mate or any one else as we need book accom etc asap???

any way cheers peeps and the lord of the nexus and say ello to little tommy the gun pemberton and mark toye ok mate anyway laters peeps

regards

taz(the jiiin one)

n00bballer

Oct 14, 2003
Milwaukee
First off thanks all of you I learned an amazing amount from this forum and to be honest feel a little out of place.

Well to start things off my friends and I just started paintballing and are addicted to it. We want to try our hands at some tourney ball and have been getting jobs and playing to try and get there. Currently our team trains twice a week for 4 hrs those 2 days, about 1/2 to drilling and 1/2 to playing cuz we are new. We work at a field on a weekend to get some free field time on the sup air field as practice and try and play there once a week. Then each of us do a lil practice on our own. I usually use about 2 cases of paint a week and I work to pay for it. We still haven't entered a tournament and I was wondering on any suggestions before the tourney begins and anything specific we should work on.

Thanks a lot and I hope to shoot it up with you guys soon.