Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Training techniques/ ideas??

JF21

May 4, 2007
I would probably go for this one:

"Pro London Nexus clinics to be hosted be myself (Jason Wheeler) and Clint Moore, get in contact at clintmoore@hotmail.co.uk or jas_wheeler@hotmail.co.uk for further details."

This was posted by Jason and clint a few weeks ago, maybe worth dropping them an email and seeing what the deal is.

RichardMacdonald

Inverness ICE
Jan 25, 2010
Inverness, Scotland
www.facebook.com
...and after you have done one of the above, you want to continue doing these drills over and over to get your muscles and body use to the movements etc.

I do these once a week at least over and over to ensure im top form myselve. you don't need to be shooting paint to be doing drills such as snap shots aslong as your watching your selve in a mirror and ensure your body is moving correctly it should help your muscle memory.

gemando

Nov 9, 2009
University of Birmingham
...and after you have done one of the above, you want to continue doing these drills over and over to get your muscles and body use to the movements etc.

I do these once a week at least over and over to ensure im top form myselve. you don't need to be shooting paint to be doing drills such as snap shots aslong as your watching your selve in a mirror and ensure your body is moving correctly it should help your muscle memory.
Okay, cheers for the advice.

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
Even NickyT struggled with my 40yo+ inflexibility, but what he does is compensate on an individual basis to help you improve.

The best thing you can do is watch, listen, learn & repeat.... over & over & over & over & over & over.... Then no matter how good you are, always strive to be better.

Andy/Fredo
LOKI

gemando

Nov 9, 2009
University of Birmingham
Even NickyT struggled with my 40yo+ inflexibility, but what he does is compensate on an individual basis to help you improve.

The best thing you can do is watch, listen, learn & repeat.... over & over & over & over & over & over.... Then no matter how good you are, always strive to be better.

Andy/Fredo
LOKI
Cheers. yeah I need to get into a routine of practing drills etc

liambroad

Guarding The Dead Box
Jan 11, 2009
Cardiff butt

gemando

Nov 9, 2009
University of Birmingham
Try and get yourselfs down to a reball session like the NPF Bassets Pole.
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?133118-NPF-SupAir-Sunday-14th-MARCH-2010&p=1337496#post1337496
Much cheaper than normal training at £35 and you can play as little or as much as you like, i found it improved general gun handling swapping arms and snap shooting .
But also it can improve team communication and it rearly helps to get used to who your playing with.
Hope this helped buddy
Good luck.
Okay, cheers