The Home Of European Paintball

Training

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Turn your velocity down to 250.

Start two players on each side on one stand up.

Say go!

Each player tries to bunker the other.

This is so funny to watch. It is kind of fun to do, too.

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Key to any movement or technique is balance. Make sure your sturdy and well balanced before doing anything. If your not balanced, you will literally be all over the place.

Darren :cool:

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
yoga?

Great tips guys, plenty of material to work with there. Here's a question though, what about yoga for paintball training, a-la Max Lundquist in the latest PGI? I did a search and saw you'd said something, Gyroscope, so what advice would you give? I am utterly clueless as to what yoga involves, but would be keen to do it to help my skills. Is there any specific kind you wanna do, or will general yoga suffice?

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
This is the local school (local to me):

a Colorado yoga school

They have a lot of good general information about hatha yoga as well as some links to other yoga sites. Yoga helps in achieving flexibilty, among other things. I haven't done any for a while though.

I have gotten more into kung fu, which I really enjoy. I am a student of Pai Lum fist-style kung fu. This has helped make my joints stronger. Also, it has made holding uncomfortable positions more tolerable. Also, it has aided my sense of balance. Also... well, I could go on. For me, this was a better fit than yoga.