Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tricks of the trade

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Right... share those little tricks of paintball... They might sound easy after you think of them (or if you're told) but they are not always... Im thinking of something like those tricks in derder Xplained like not diving at all if you get shot low in the last point.

ill start:

1. Filling the snake - get your head up and look to see if anyone's shooting at you, if not you can run the tape and just dive when someone sees you, or if not go all the way and gun em.
(+) you take more real estate
(-) you can't watch everyone, back corner and snake probs have to be empty

2. When you get put in by an insert bunker (like snake insert) readjust and shoot the entry to the snake and they should run through your lane.
(+) you can coax players instead of battling with them
(-) not good if you miss or they cheat.
(-) is a bit defensive

3. You could coax a back corner to wrap and then have one of your guys infield waiting for them
(+) they're likely to play loose when wrapping
(-) you give up domination of the tape etc, the team needs to compensate for this - back center covering the in-field player's job. Sounds complicated.

share more :)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Play the reffs...
  • Gogg one, and you have just bought yourself a few seconds to do with as you see fit.
  • They can't be looking everywhere at once, go Joy division and pull multiple run-throughs as close to each other as possible, cause mass confusion and they'll pull whoever they see with a hit, regardless of who shot who first, in the end; unless of course they're very good reffs :D
  • Call for check's on bunkers where you think a player may be, if the reff goes in, then there's obviously something to shoot at there
  • Shall add more as and when I think of them :)

I do not advocate cheating ;)

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
If you last man alive Shout out Postions and call as if u have still 2 or 1 player left.
Also throw ur pods at the oppostion as this confuses the hell out of me. imagine a pod hittin ur bunker u would be like wtf was that :D

Polly

SoManc!
May 30, 2006
****ehole West Yorkshire
www.myspace.com
if you trade out, tell the ref you shot them first, its surprising how often they will wipe you down :D

keep shooting them till you know they are out for sure, just ignore them if they complain about overshooting its their own fault for not going out, if they complain on the way to the dead box remind the ref that dead players talking is a 1 for 1 penalty.

If you see your player has a hit on them and they havnt noticed and will therefore probably get a 1 for 1, shoot them yourself to let them know they are out. (i gotta give the credit to tommy webb for that one)

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
if you trade out, tell the ref you shot them first, its surprising how often they will wipe you down :D

keep shooting them till you know they are out for sure, just ignore them if they complain about overshooting its their own fault for not going out, if they complain on the way to the dead box remind the ref that dead players talking is a 1 for 1 penalty.

If you see your player has a hit on them and they havnt noticed and will therefore probably get a 1 for 1, shoot them yourself to let them know they are out. (i gotta give the credit to tommy webb for that one)
Dead player communicating = 2 4 1 to my knowledge ;)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
be a man and on your way to the dead box if you can walk through lanes to protect your team, take the hits.