Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tricks of the trade

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
indeed i did and tochee with it.....!

put this way i will teach anyone who is willing to listen,(as anyone who has ever been at a start gate with me should know that im a friendly guy who can be approuched at any time....!) but in this case where some will not get off there arse on a sunday and come train then i will hold that information untill i see them face to face.

i think thats fair .........turn up ...get better.......!......ooooh and read pgi....! 70% of my skills come from that mag...!

but for now all ill say is, there are enough tricks in this thread for everyone to get sunk into...!

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
They cant use the useful information that you have to offer if they cant be arsed to get off there fat lazy ass's.
Certain people can only benefit from others who are at there training location, so it better's us as players to share the knowledge amongst the forum and if players choose to do something with it then fine, if not the ass will just get larger sat with all the knowledge but not doing anything about it :)

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
alright alright ,, jesus what do you want....my paintball blood...!

all im saying is you cant spoon feed everything, plus people like oli lang make you pay to go to a clinic but if you were at the site where hes training he'll tell you for free...!

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
lol, i understand mate, I personally wouldn't have started the thread if i wasn't going to try what people (especially you seasoned players) posted. I remember that north team day at D7 when you run + gunned non stop to the 50 via back corner, that would be a trick - blind spots and living behind your gun right?

g'wan tommy you gotta spill.....even just a little ;)

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
the only things left are "the dark arts" and those i cant just go putting out there because well there basicly full on cheating and like the one fish said"gog a ref and youve a few seconds to do as you wish" there loads like that but next thing you know youve got reffs getting shot in the face , me ive seen it done , and as a ref myself as soon as i get gogged from a guy on my tape, thats basicly a big fat sighn that he's going to do something. so im well on it....!

take in whats been said in this thread and but play fair, hey i wipe we've all wiped its part of the game, but you must suffer the consequences, for example p.a 06 clan vs inferno i break to the right fifty and i catch one on the glove boom in goes the slide shot hand down,GONE i think woop woop, but a uk ref saw it all......3 4 1! wounded........

i will help anyone just ask , im going to be a teacher in later life im sure....so its in my nature.....come see me!

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
any dark arts tommy offers to teach you.... RUN! :D

Te responsibility of a wipe is down to that player. its not the brightest thing to do but should you try it, succeed. dont think its the way to go everytime.

keeping things on the jedi side of the force. communicate! robbo clinic taught me that great players dont need to communicate they all react to one another. however you...me... and ever-y-body aint perfect so tell your homie in the snake where to shoot. and your homie on your tape to keep it locked down. the g count the up count the incredibly complex codes you use to tell your sweetspotter he is 3 blades of grass left of the fiftey. it all counts.

i like tommy have kept a few things to myself. they are my tricks. and are only shared when im sat around a camp fire and some one is passing something rather chillaxing around.

i have no more valuable comments to make.

Manners
Reapers NOOB.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
the only things left are "the dark arts" and those i cant just go putting out there because well there basicly full on cheating and like the one fish said"gog a ref and youve a few seconds to do as you wish" there loads like that but next thing you know youve got reffs getting shot in the face , me ive seen it done , and as a ref myself as soon as i get gogged from a guy on my tape, thats basicly a big fat sighn that he's going to do something. so im well on it....!

take in whats been said in this thread and but play fair, hey i wipe we've all wiped its part of the game, but you must suffer the consequences, for example p.a 06 clan vs inferno i break to the right fifty and i catch one on the glove boom in goes the slide shot hand down,GONE i think woop woop, but a uk ref saw it all......3 4 1! wounded........

i will help anyone just ask , im going to be a teacher in later life im sure....so its in my nature.....come see me!
PREACH!

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
If you play the UKmasters, the ref's sometimes forget to reset the flag. When you walk onto the field, and it is hanging in your base, stuff it in your pocket and don't say anything. A minute into the game, wave a ref, tell him you've grabbed the flag and Boom! 25 easy points.

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
lol..."the dark arts"... love it :D
dark arts fall under the magicians code!
there are some that are ready to be told..

and others that are kept out of sight cos the world aint ready for them yet! ;)

one of the finest arts you can do in paintball is listen to your gut.
figure that sh!t out and you be winning 3 on 1's, making impossible gaps and 1 ball snapping that son of a b!tch.

then there is science.... and wierd science!