Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TRIGGER FRAMES..

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
OK, so im off building again , have some ideas im working on for the airgun world,,
so what am i looking for,,trigger frames..kind of thing i would be looking for are mechs type frames. like
spyder / bud ore / sterling. ect ect,, the type of frame that has a sear release.. that kind of thing,,

or i would think about a complete sterling of any type,,or just thing inferno trigger frame or worn out complete item,,
give me a shout with what you have lucking in the cob webs at the back of the shed,,,lolz

cheers lads and thank you very much

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
em will do buddy,,im chasing soem parts on ebay,, but seeing as the seller wants 30 quid just for a inferno bolt on its own,, i dont think i will be dealing with them,, i may just have to ring arrow and see what there charge me for a new stirling,,
i have dealt with them before when they made me some crankshafts for a engine project so,,they may not rape me,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
So I got a few frames,,and its as I thought, most screws holes are in the same place, so knowing that I'm looking for a cheap Stirling or bud complete, have look in your shed and see who you got buds,