Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

trigger pulling???

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
Play back right for a day and keep shooting infeild with your left hand dude, probably the best way to learn off hand when playing
that seems a good idea, sit on the right side an entire game shooting across with your left hand, nice, i want to try and get better with my right before i move onto my bad hand, but yh i like it

Sett

Jul 23, 2008
Reading, Berkshire
The most important thing is rhythm. Forget speed for the time being, as for the most part whatever you are playing you will have ramping available anyway. Just slowely build up with perfect, sustainable rhythm; otherwise you wont be able to shoot a consistant stream, it will be broken and jerky.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
You can never start too early. train both hands now and people can give you tips on how to get faster but its basically get your gun out and cycle the solenoid. see how quick you can get it going :)

-MJ

Gidge007

Apocalypse Walk-on Member
Mar 16, 2008
Cambridge
this may sound kinda wierd and u may all think im strange but i find that if you have a pot with like a sping up lid thats a handy way of practicing as you open it and then just like double tap like you would on the trigger on the lid

SIMPLE!

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
this may sound kinda wierd and u may all think im strange but i find that if you have a pot with like a sping up lid thats a handy way of practicing as you open it and then just like double tap like you would on the trigger on the lid

SIMPLE!
you got that right about being a lil weird but it is a rather good idea

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I taught myself by working the technique very slowly indeedand gradually building up the speed to ensure I was getting the best from it. I keep an old trigger frame at home and use it to practise on, and drive my girlfriend nuts tapping my fingers on anything and everything when I'm not doing anything else.