The Home Of European Paintball

Trigger techniques

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by el_thwatez
hahaha thats actually exactly what i meant but in a much simpler way... now everyone knows :D . i found u can make your aim more accurate like that if you also keep your hand resting on the side of the gun (on my impy its perfect cuz it rests over the othere hand holding the reg)
i bet you most people will get a higher/more acurate stream of paint walking any other high end gat,than raking;) :)

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
My angel A4 woulf fire off full auto at about 17bps if u shook it too hard, that was a great training session, make running an gunning soo ez!! Just run an point the gat in the right direction!!

Yea most people can walk the trigger faster than you can "flick the bean!" its all practise tho!!

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
yeah i just pratice in my room oh and i still got a spyder if u can rip a spyder u can ip anything an it pumps ur fingers up so much when your walking down the street people compliment me on my arny look a like fingers ;)

ToxicPaintballz

The Real NK #41
Apr 5, 2004
Visit site
Sorry, but next time practicing in your room pumps up your so called "finger", im going to bust the goon hand on you.

Speaking of learning to walk, get an A5 with an Egrip. My first gat, and I learned to walk that thing mad fast, now my left hand never lets me down for speed :D