Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tsunami hits big time!!!!!

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Put even more simply-

It sometimes puts peoples backs up when you suggest that one team is better than another. It's also become clear that people really don't care if there is this label as everybody knows who the best teams are anyway :)

I don't think anybody was ever trying to take anything away from the success of the PA. However, it's a bit much to suggest that there haven't been decent tourney series around for years.

It's been said loads of times before, if you're going to organise such a high-profile event (as far as the UK is concerned), then you've got to be able to take criticism. Deal with it.

I'm not trying to wind people up here- just think that there's a general sycophantic nature towards the PA and all criticism is taken personally. Listen to what people say and deal with it- not good to take the pi$$ out of them.

As a former member of Tsunami, I'm over the moon for them regarding this media exposure. Shame the thread turned into such a mess :(

Peace :)

No more or less stupid than any soccer, martial arts, baseball or whatever sport forum - they all have lotsa politics, cliques and *******s. Paintball is no different - but cos it's smaller players are generally closer to the 'names'. Who doesn't know someone in tha industry? Who hasn't played against or talked to a Pro?

Anyone who thinks Paintball is any better or worse than most other similar sports is wrong - it just ain't as big so you're all closer to tha heat.