Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Two Empire Axe's

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
I have two Empire axe's for sale that I bought earlier in the year to encourage my kids to play. One is hooked but the other didn't take to it so I have a spare marker now.

I only really need to shift one of these and will keep the other but couldn't decide which one to sell so thought I would put them both up and leave it to the gods to decide.

DSCF2381.JPG

Blue and Silver is just over a year old and is in generally very good condition with the only mark being a small scratch on the ASA which can just be seen in the photo. After £220 posted.

DSCF2377.JPG

Silver dust is a bit older but has no scratches or damage to the body or barrel. SOLD.

DSCF2376.JPG

Both are in perfect working order with no leaks etc. Both also come boxed with a spares kit.

Open to sensible offers and happy for collection in the Thurrock area of Essex, Croydon during the week or from Mayhem Essex walk on day.

Prices include postage but buyer pays fees.

Last edited:

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
I'm not in a desperate rush, but would like to let the add run for few days before dropping the prices to far. What area are you in?

lavenm

Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
That would be ok but I am only in Croydon from 8.30 to 6 ish as that where I work, also you would only save about a tenner on the postage charge so could cost you more in petrol.