Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Types of guns

zaneleggett

In A bitch
Feb 23, 2005
Bath
Visit site
Right im very new to this forum and very new to piantball. This has probably been the most helpfull forum ever.

i would like to pick your brains andask you8 what you think about cockers because im intrested in buying a new gun but im not sure what to go for? i want some high end cause my gun at the moment is mid end.

if any of you lot can help and discuss with me that would be great?

the type of gun i was thinking of getting was an speed 05 but now im not really sure. is that to me technology should i go for a cocker?

please can you help

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Cockers are incredibly mechanical markers - and for a new player/not very mechanicly minded person.. i wouldn't recomend one - one good thing about cockers are they are closed bolt meaning they tend to be more accurate.

05 Speeds are uber fast but with WDP having such a quick turn around with their markers become outdated and reletively worthless after a short time.

If you want a marker that shoots like a cocker but slightly faster, ive gotta AKA excalibur For sale

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Originally posted by Scars
Cockers are incredibly mechanical markers - and for a new player/not very mechanicly minded person.. i wouldn't recomend one - one good thing about cockers are they are closed bolt meaning they tend to be more accurate.
No cockers are great very reliable and are the softest tounch on paint, trouble is scars you just a complete spas with them and only need to look at them and bits start flying off :) :)

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
i like the noise that cockers make :D but from what ive seen some of them are hard to maintain, my friend bought a cocker a few weeks ago and he had a problem with it straight away but luckily he fixed it.
i've owned an angel lcd for about a year and have only had one minor problem with it which was trigger bounce but i got that fixed easily.
If i were you and i had the budget to buy an 05 speed i would because they are super fast, accurate , easy to clean and easy to maintain.
steve :)

dynastydan17

Apr 7, 2004
Cornwall
Visit site
speed 05 all the way

at the mo i have an e-blade karnivor and 2 speed 05's and as anyone will tell you the karnivor is one of the sweetest and most expensive cocker going and i'll still choose my speed.
all as your new to paintball i would go 4 a speed because wdp tech service is seconed 2 none you can ring them and they'll pretty much tell whats wrong with it if anything, great people to deal with wdp all the way.
p.s i have a black speed 05 never been used in a game, i bought it then and few weeks l8ter i bought thr rasta one. so it's mint.
the above is not so u buy this one it's so u can make ur own mind up.
cheers dan
any more question pm me.:D

Nickyboy

Jan 6, 2005
Sunny Bournemouth
It's all about personal preference but heres some info that isn't.

If your new to the sport and can afford a new marker, then buy one!! If it's breaks / you break it, then the manufacturer will sort that out for you on guarantee.

All new gats perform alright compared to each other, it's just how they feel and what sort of bling you want on your wrist.