Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Cool Kidz Club is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, I think its time to start a new club and make a new club along side the GWC and the great job they've done! So I bring you the Cool Kidz Club, or for you lot that read the nation the Agg Kidz Club.

So to be in the club you must show and prove you have taste in our Agg Community.

As ever, there will be a few people that will have automatic entry, but the rest will go to vote between the 5 selected to be on board, me being number 1.

So want to be part of the club? Post up your application and you will be put to the vote.

Hopefully this gets some interest, will be working on deals etc. in the future.

Rules:

1. You must post pictures of your gear, and must be able to prove that its your gear.
1.5 if your gear does not justify on its own, a playing picture might, so playing pics are a must.
2. No chit chat from non-members, if you want to participate in this thread, post your application and we will go from there.
3. No complaining, *****ing, or flaming other posters. If this is happening, you wont be accepted/ you will be removed
4. PM me if you have made an application, i will respond as soon as possible, if i don't, you have not been accepted.
5. I am able to make a new rule up at any moment in time.
6. Any gear is accepted as long as it is paintball related.
7. This club will not be judged on brands of gear, whether it is HK or Bunkerking it will be put to the vote.
8. New members cannot be over the age of 21

Club List:

01. Lil Wenlock
02. Spangley Special
03. Fish
04. Tinks
05. Purepaintballer
06. Curlyboi07
07. Sennz
08. Ninja 10
09. Chris the mayhem knight
10. Gardner#15
11. Pebble
12. Baffy
13. Silky
14. spsimon
15. Polly101
16. Portox
17. Keal
18. Pink is Punk
19. Mariachii
20. Emopikey
21. Rajm90
22. Hkballer
23. Evoonline
25. TheGurkha
26. Bandaman 57

G

Gassy

I will be watching this thread and it will be allowed to run and see if takes off like the GWC has.

Any flaming or trolling and you will get a weeks ban.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.