Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[uk] laser engraving

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
You will never want to superman into your bunker again :eek: Ask mikey about hybrid lazer engraving and he has a thread on it some where.

If you've got WPG 07 check out the uber sexy (and I don't use those 2 words lightly) fade and splash anno'd DM7 that one of the PGi peeps got done. Anyone got a picture?

Why not keep your 05 and thus work on your game - as you will have the money to play more.

Sounds like a better equation to me.

Mike
Yeah does sound more logic, i did wonder why you posted this thread after making a different thread stating you have no money. Why not get a 06 if you want a change? Or wait till the 08 comes out then buy the 07 as it will be alot cheaper.

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
sloth are currently in the process of setting up laser engraving, drop them an email and see ebout expected time frames, the company did mine as a tester and it came out sweet, simple design as it was the first but im sure the limits are far from stretched as of yet

oobermybeer

Uni Of Teesside Paintball
Feb 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
thanks silky i phoned them yesterday, i sold my ego 05 to a team mate, and have pulled my self out of debt now, and every thing im making now is pure profit, i was just in a financial lull after a year at uni, and now im back to zero, all i need to do is sort my self a marker, and since i know whats good, and what will keep me for the next year or 2 im looking for a 07, i allways wanted a cocker, mainly cos they a bit different, but i used a 05 and it won me over, but loads of people have egos, so i want my ego to stand out.

hehe make sence?