Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters 2007

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
some of us are gonna camp sat night as well. is there a specific area?
wont be there till later on sat night thou.

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
UKM 5 Man - Two Day - Shoot The Rainbow

After inspecting the new Blackpool location i deemed it unuseable for this year. Good News is that it looks like we will have Marchweil back for 2008.

The new location for our extremely popular two day event is Ancaster we will be having the usual outdoor laser tag on the Friday night, Karting is available too if pre booked and prices for both will be available nearer the time.

Free camping is available also.

New to Ancaster will be the bowling alley, cafe and late nite license....for all you dedicated ballers.

A dj will be there the whole weekend providing some kick ass tunes as will HPac and Dave and Kath with their top nosh.

The charity auction will be on the Saturday night in the club house on site with all donations going to Cancer Research UK unless someone has a charity that will benefit someone closer to home.

I will be taking bookings for this event shortly and will start a new thread.

:):):):):):)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Is the next 5 man koth in july at uttoxeter as someone said it was at lincoln again?
Yes but I should be worried about the amount of rain we have had so far, because that's what moved it to lincoln at beginning of year.
If you think Lincoln was muddy last weekend - only hope that Uttoxeter did not get that amount of rainfall

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Yes but I should be worried about the amount of rain we have had so far, because that's what moved it to lincoln at beginning of year.
If you think Lincoln was muddy last weekend - only hope that Uttoxeter did not get that amount of rainfall
is it just me that doesn't mind, and infact enjoys playing in the mud... mucho more messy and fun :D