Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters - 5 Man - Uttoxeter

phil alpha1

Dec 8, 2005
hereford
TEAMALPHA1.bebo.com
I use an ion as dose another 3 members of my team and as far as i know there isn’t anyway of capping it without putting it on rebound mode (ramping) and this is illegal. The other player on my team has got an imp with a standard board in. none of use can shoot faster than 15 bps what can we do to be legal. Can anyone help please ?:confused:

Strawb

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Worcester
Visit site
Originally posted by phil alpha1
I use an ion as dose another 3 members of my team and as far as i know there isn’t anyway of capping it without putting it on rebound mode (ramping) and this is illegal. The other player on my team has got an imp with a standard board in. none of use can shoot faster than 15 bps what can we do to be legal. Can anyone help please ?:confused:
Not sure about the imp but i believe the capping on the ion works for semi as well as rebound. It's just a pain in the *** to set up with calculating what regharge is needed and counting flashes and all.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
having just purchased a Nexus Ego, next weekend will be its first outing.

no wi will admit freely i cannot make a trigger bounce, and don't know if mine does or not. however i have my rate of fire capped at 15 bps according to the menu.

lets say John C finds my gun has a rubber trigger, which i cannot replicate or whatever, the rof will still be capped at 15bps.

ban or no?? will i be given the chance to sort the problem if it arises?

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by dusty
having just purchased a Nexus Ego, next weekend will be its first outing.

no wi will admit freely i cannot make a trigger bounce, and don't know if mine does or not. however i have my rate of fire capped at 15 bps according to the menu.

lets say John C finds my gun has a rubber trigger, which i cannot replicate or whatever, the rof will still be capped at 15bps.

ban or no?? will i be given the chance to sort the problem if it arises?
By rubber, you mean run away trigger....;)

If its capped at 15, then no ban etc, although for a bounce gun you would get -25point (or is it -50?)

:)

Iron Lions - Ed

Oct 16, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
40 teams and a number on the reserve list. Turnout certainly beats last years Jan events which had 20 teams in the main events.

Have British Ballers become more resistant to the cold or are there more teams out there this year? Certainly a good thing either way :)

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
threw out last season UKM came on leaps and bounds in my opinion and is now 1 of the best domestic tournies on the circuit and i think a lot of teams have cottoned onto this. its good to see, i can remember freezing my crown jewels off last jan down in worksop with not that many teams there now look teams are getting turned away