Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters - 5 Man - Uttoxeter

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
Wendy do you know when the divs are going up - before you say it yes i am impatient :D :D :D :D

there will be people camping no doubt someone camped at the 3 man in november and their tent was fully frozen with 1/4" of ice on it lol. Ill be in a nice warm hotel room thanks.

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by cityking
Wendy do you know when the divs are going up - before you say it yes i am impatient :D :D :D :D

there will be people camping no doubt someone camped at the 3 man in november and their tent was fully frozen with 1/4" of ice on it lol. Ill be in a nice warm hotel room thanks.
As always, its normally the wed/thursday before the event, since looking at the list some teams still need to comfirm..... :)

As for the 3man in Nov, dammit that was cold but still loads of fun :D

rabski

hi there wendy (you know who this is by the name ) how are you really cant wait for sat for the masters to kick off ill be there bright and late lol to help :D and neil youre jons slave for the day:rolleyes: also when are the divs for sat going up wendy

Jas Lewis

An SPC Organ Grinder
Divisions

For those of you who are waiting with baited breathe because you are sat infront of your PC waiting for divisions, I say go and watch the telly!

Divisions are always on prior to event and will continue to be this year. Divisions are currently being polished up by myself and web monkey for display tonight.

Thank you.

Jas.