Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters CPL Lite - 2nd September - Lincoln

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Well ladies and gentle folk my original thread seems to have disappeared so i thought i best put something up to say it is defo going ahead and everything is ready.

All ten spots have been filled....

Aftermath
Shazam
Cannock Cobras
DV8
Elsham Eagles
Redemption
Leicester Wildcats
Destiny NrG
Silverbacks

Can the last team please contact me because i have forgotten who you are.....sooo sorry...

I hope the original thread will reappear shortly...very mysterious.

See you all very soon..

:):):)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Hi Wendy,

Looks like this one was my fault. After some sleuthing we guess it must of been me in my fascist approach to deleting threads. Must of selected your thread by accident.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused to all...

m.

This one's been stickied. :)

Edit: We had a vote on it in the mods forums and we decided that it is in fact beaker who you should blame. Please direct all hate mail to him :)

W1llnorthernhero

RIP NHarmy
Aug 10, 2004
carlisle
Visit site
wendy tut tut,

must be those top blokes Northern Heroes ???? or is that when they are a train wreck waiting to happen for Jamie's birthday????

and of course we will be there with some tip top draxxus as usual.
we aint attending this one im afraid my lil bro is 21 on the saturday night so the chances of us getting up at 3.30am to come play paintball are non existant infact chances are we wont have got to bed yet :eek:

hope everyone has a great day

Will

p.s as if wendy would forget us lol

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
would any one like to pot up for us and side line coach ? the favour can be returned for your matches