Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters proudly supporting the NSPA.

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
What's this you may ask...

It is the start of the Northern Masters tournament series in association with Northern Star Paintball Academy based in North Yorkshire.

At the moment it is one Millennium field with a compressor supplied by BZ Paintball, undercover heated staging area, the best hot food and a fully floodlit field means that we can play till late. Fusion Paintball supplies are on site to supply paint and other trade stand goodies.

Supported by the UK Masters the NSPA launched a 3 man tournament series on a Wednesday night that has been so popular that we are now considering holding one on another evening too.

Training is every other Thursday night with teams DV8, SC Fusion, SC Vision, Northern Storm in regular attendance, invites to other Northern teams will be made shortly and i am hoping that Northern Heroes, The Clan, Northern Xposure and Universal Shadows will also be attending.

The first Northern UKM7 will be on Sunday 21st October and will be open to a novice and amateur division. I will issue more information shortly.

I will hand you over to the NSPA who are the strength behind everything and with their nuturing has brought so many new ballers into the sport we all love so much.

I look forward with the help of the NSPA to make more people aware of the competitive side of paintball.

:):):)

NSPA

The Mouth
A Massive thank you!

NSPA can only say one thing and that is a huge thank you to all who are involved, this really is a Tournament Paintball site, built by Paintballers for Paintballers!
We couldn't of done this without your inspirational idea's, vision, time, utilities, determination, pure hard work and amazing sense of humour! It's been an absolute pleasure!
NSPA will attempt to improve the site week by week.
If anyone who attended on wednesday have any ideas how we can make the site more to your liking, please post. We are truly new to Paintball Tournaments, so any help or advice we receive will be very helpful!
We can't sign off without mentioning the greatest and the major factor in making NSPA, being in association with the UK Masters! W&D you've made NSPA and make us smile. Thank you!

NSPA

Matty D

Nov 5, 2006
Looks great! Do any teams come from Lancaster area go to this site? Im going to uni there and I was wondering if I could hitch a lift there!
i am also off to lancaster uni this year and was going to see how many people would be interested in starting a uni team.

big-o

Feb 19, 2006
darlington
what a great opening night lots of teams .flood lights made the night evn better could of played all night the food on site is great could eat all night to will be there again this week :D:D:D:D:D:D

simtec

Hollywood
Jul 1, 2007
Also DOA will also be there Its a great site and changing very fast week by week We played there wednesday and must say the feild looks great and the floodlights helped us to play untill very late

Thanks again NSPA and all involved for a great night

simtec (hollywood):D:D:D:D:D:D

Simo69

Hapi****
Jan 14, 2007
North East
I cant agree more big-o. amazing turn out and a great efford by all thoes involved to get this thing off the ground, there has been loads of hard work, time, efford and planning gone in to this and it shows!! unfortuatly i will not be able to make it for a few weeks due to uni but i'll be back a.s.a.p, this is not to be missed!