Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk masters Uttoxeter

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
bruce said:
i was suprised Rob didnt go ballistic from the side lines, as he did walk over:D

he must be getting mellow with age;)

bruce
He wont have realised as he was too busy coaching from the sidelines :eek: ;)

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
oggey said:
Yer Mc'D's efforts to shoot me from the dead box also failed,:D aim is needed and it aint to great from the hip. He! I won't gog you off the break next time, sucka! I better see yo' ass down at marchbrook sometime soon.
:D I was'nt shooting I was just cleaning my trigger

Stevie_c

Mighty KPA Gaffer
Mar 3, 2006
West Midz
www.kpapaintball.com
Azz3h said:
If you'd let 2 of your players get shot in that last game Egg would have come 3rd :p All of Redshift were watching hoping you got the max! (sorry egg :()
Actually if we had lost that match, the correct result (with redshift getting thier deserved 100) would of been, dv'us too, then team egg 2nd, then redshift 3rd, and us 4th:eek: :eek: ...... so glad to hell we did win lol as it stands it was us who won and kept our 2nd place.:cool:

sebcoe18 said:
Didnt we lose one player in that game againts egg, i came down the snake and shot there last players out:)
Yer we did:( ...... me! :( grrr :mad: in fact we lost 2 players, as out last score was 98.:p

Stevie_c

Mighty KPA Gaffer
Mar 3, 2006
West Midz
www.kpapaintball.com
Azz3h said:
You missed Team Egg's last game??
Mid guy shooting his spyder.. beats down!
He cocks it... beats down... again!

Point to note: 1 Co2 bottle does not last a whole KOTH :)
That happened to him last month too, during our match again!! lol you would of thought he would of learned after 2 rounds of it running out!!! not that i mind lol helps us ha ha ha ha:p :D cheers guys:p