Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Paintball Facebook Group

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Gadget is also a ginger....

Albeit with some gingerish greyish going on but still a ginger...

Got some awesome anti - ginger jokes but will save them for a more appropriate time/place.

online via my uber funky Galaxy Note III
While I have nothing against the soulless myself, I AM NOT GINGER! It's brown (ok, so mainly grey), but not ginger.

Compare my hair with @phil-boy's vanquish - now THAT is ginger. :D

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Some great stories in that competition, definitely the Hoff one so far. It's hilarious and epic.

And the Hoff abides!

Last edited:

Evil Rich

May 22, 2008
Northumberland
The membership of that group keeps growing and from what I've seen it really does offer a good mix of opinion without posts getting removed if people disagree.

It's a breath of fresh air to be honest to read people's varying opinions and facts on all subjects paintball related.

Reactions: WildWayz

Evil Rich

May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Final day for competition entries! Just a reminder guys & gals, that the UK Paintball competition closes at the end of today, after which the top stories will be selected and offered up for a public vote. Still plenty of time to submit an amusing story about the time you got your gentlemen's bits stuck in a freak insert, just go post on the stickied thread up top.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/UKPaintball/

Evil Rich

May 22, 2008
Northumberland
From Group UK Paintball

COMPETITION RESULTS

FIRST PRIZE - Jonathan Huw Evans - Congratulations Jonathan. Let us know which event you want a ticket to and we will arrange it.

SECOND PRIZES - Gary Tompkins, Dave Evans, Chris Davies - Please drop a PM (Subject UKPB UKPSF FULL) with your full name and address details so we can arrange your UKPSF Full Membership.

RUNNERS UP - Andy Roberts, Thomas Dubes Butler, Mark Yuill, Lee Wickham,Benny Pettifer - Please drop a PM (Subject UKPB UKPSF Lite) with your full name and address details so we can arrange upir UKPSF Lite Membership

Thanks to everyone for entering.