Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Preds Advantage Jersey

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
it's Simon you have been talking to. I was talking to him and he seems to think there was only xl or 2xl made
Yeah he said possibly a large to me, I will probably message the Predators Fb page and see what they say and if they might have one they would swap

i do not now m8
I posted it on and appraisal page and they couldn't give an exact figure, all they said was "it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay"

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Reactions: James ECI

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
it's Simon you have been talking to. I was talking to him and he seems to think there was only xl or 2xl made
There were definitely large ones made, I gave marcus my Two large ones, and the one this guy has for sale I think is one I gave away last year to some bloke who just asked me for one.

I don't have a specific figure in mind, I don't know what to ask as I would rather keep the jersey and use it..it's just too big for me.
This is a rough gauge to the value, (obviously not the same jersey and also includes a set of pants too, but it's a rough figure) http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/last-post-in-this-auction-thread-til-i-sort-out-more-stuff.167009/
The advantage will never be as much as the rhodesian. Rhodesian signifies the Preds. We wore other stuff because people paid us too, but the rhodie and the preds really do go hand in hand.