Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Preds Advantage Jersey

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
There were definitely large ones made, I gave marcus my Two large ones, and the one this guy has for sale I think is one I gave away last year to some bloke who just asked me for one.

The advantage will never be as much as the rhodesian. Rhodesian signifies the Preds. We wore other stuff because people paid us too, but the rhodie and the preds really do go hand in hand.
Ah that's good to know, I messaged the Preds fb page to ask if anyone had a large that they would be willing to swap but they don't have any to swap.
As for the value that's fair enough, I didn't have any other reference points to get a figure from apart from that. This isn't something I'm looking to sell, so the value doesn't really matter, I just want to be able to use this :)

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Ah that's good to know, I messaged the Preds fb page to ask if anyone had a large that they would be willing to swap but they don't have any to swap.
As for the value that's fair enough, I didn't have any other reference points to get a figure from apart from that. This isn't something I'm looking to sell, so the value doesn't really matter, I just want to be able to use this :)
I have an advantage teeshirt with the same embroidery in large. I'd do a swap for that.
I'll have a look on the preds page.

Reactions: Labouch

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Only of me wearing it. But ill take it onto the studio tomorrow and take some pics. They are much rarer than the playing tops as each team member was only given one teeshirt whereas the playing tops we had about 5 each