Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK University Paintball Championships

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
when i posted you had only quoted what i said and i was saying that the chemicals in the lab are causing me to not understand why it was repeated.

the info i was sent, stated pretty much the same but was summerised for me.

Originally posted by Steve Hancock

Note 1: Any sport seeking inclusion in the BUSA Championships must be recognised as a sport by the various home nations sports councils, or FISU. (such sports are listed in Appendix 1) BUSA will only consider sports outside of this recognition if there is over-whelming support from the membership.

wonder what the requirement is to count as 'over-whelming' as 22 instititions is the base line?

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Manic Monk said:
Where can i get my hands on a copy of PBUK without spending £50 to be a member of UKPSF?
The £50 which you mentioned is for the University Affiliation, not for individual membership. That is much cheaper.

I'll check up on the PBUK article and post when i find out.

Also keep your ears peeled, as I'll be announcing provisional details of next year's University Paintball League soon. :)

dip

Bristol
Mar 4, 2006
Bristol
Visit site
hi there steve .... been reading up on this thread and dead interested in getting a bristol uni team in there.

soc has just formed and we'll be looking into playing lots of airball =D

just a query though ... how did people get on with the 1 hopper and 1 pot paint limit??