Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[uk] upp board for ion

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
Dunno if this might be of interest but I have a verD (latest revision) t-board, now before you get too excited it's got a bit of damage. As I'm a bit on the clumsy side I managed to break the housing off the trigger microswitch when tried to fit it in one of my ions. I've replaced the housing and the trigger works but it's not perfect. I have tested it in as far as cycling through the modes and all seems OK, comes with the cable to add a membrane pad.

Make me an offer though I must stress it would be sold as is and if you find it doesn't work properly, well that's a chance you'd be taking.

I've tried to be as honest with the description as possible, can get pics etc if needed.

rambo00

Mar 27, 2007
u can by micro trigger switches for replacement off a tech website i foudn from the usa. ill look i tup tonite but only lyk 1£ for a replacement switch nd they do them with different resistance b4 they click :) mit ebe worth looking into

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
it's just the top housing that's ghone, I do have a replacement switch with a compatible housing, just haven't got round to swapping it over yet, I could do the board and the switch for £20-£25? is that reasonable?