Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - Divisions Round 5 - Lincoln

Wendyism

Lady Organ Grinder
Stuff it rather than do it in the morning i thought i would treat you all early.....what a kind tournie organiser am i....uummmm

Please pass the message to those without internet access....

we will start at 9.00am and finish close to 5.00pm

Captains meeting will be at 8.30am approx.

Please also note King of the Hill teams will have 8 games, Division One 9 games and all other divisions 10 games....i have done the best i can.

UK Masters

Division One

Northern Heroes

DV8

Showtime

Just Paintball

Spank

Wrexham P Unit

Psycho Pimps

Nuneaton Warlords

Sabre

Alpha One Red

Division Two

PBA Dogs

The Clan-late cancellation

Team Halo A

Damage

Aftermath

Smart As A Carrot

Epidemic

Wakey P Unit

Iron Lions Black

Wolf City Union Blue

No Xcuse (moved from division three)

Lock N Load

Division Three

Team Halo B

Impulsive Disorder

Phoenix 5

Destiny Gold

Ni Ban

Chargers

Wolf City Cubs

Cannock Cobras Venom

Iron Lions Silver

Evil Attitude

Elsham Eagles II

Division Four

Hells Recruits

Nuneaton Warlords Young Guns

Full On

DV'us

DV'us Too

Sabre 2th

Meercats

Uncooperative

Outbreak

No Xcuse II

Rhino

Leicester Wildcats Academy

King of the Hill - Limited

Team Egg

Alpha One Blue

Destiny Silver

Kings Park Assassins

Wot Wud Chuck Do?

Barron Knights (PROTO)

Massive Attack UK

Unique

Kitsune

And there you have it ladies and gentle folk, i look forward to seeing you all at the weekend.....and remember the sun always shines on the Angels....i'm off now to find my tent and sleeping bag.

See you all very soon.

:) :) :)

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
Fire Ball gym may not be the most ideal place to spend your saturday but... The weather will be crap, there isnt a grand prix on, the team you may support will lose the football, the horse you bet on will not earn you anything and your missus will say no. So why not drop into fireball. ill be there at 1 to open up, team outbreak will have pitched their tents outside and will bitch at me when i arrive. so there is a guaranteed 5 players going to be down there on saturday. If your excuse is "but the masters is on sunday" well me, Shaun and all of team outbreak will be going from Fireball straight down to Lincoln! sort of a 4X4 Convoy of Paintballers. You are all most welcome to join the convoy (CB radios are optional and not a social status symbol). If your not already a member at fireball gym why not splash out a mere £20 pounds for the day (1 till the time we leave and you can hone your snap skills or your break out skills.) FREE AMMO and FREE AIR UP TO 3000 PSi. Forgive me but thats a damn good idea and its a damn good venue! so drop by, trust me its worth it! Manners. Sorry for the thread jack Wendy.

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
What the hell are you doing stealing our name, biatch :cool: Well for that what ever points you win,. we get them too. Solved

manners87 said:
Fire Ball gym may not be the most ideal place to spend your saturday but... The weather will be crap, there isnt a grand prix on, the team you may support will lose the football, the horse you bet on will not earn you anything and your missus will say no. So why not drop into fireball. ill be there at 1 to open up, team outbreak will have pitched their tents outside and will bitch at me when i arrive. so there is a guaranteed 5 players going to be down there on saturday. If your excuse is "but the masters is on sunday" well me, Shaun and all of team outbreak will be going from Fireball straight down to Lincoln! sort of a 4X4 Convoy of Paintballers. You are all most welcome to join the convoy (CB radios are optional and not a social status symbol). If your not already a member at fireball gym why not splash out a mere £20 pounds for the day (1 till the time we leave and you can hone your snap skills or your break out skills.) FREE AMMO and FREE AIR UP TO 3000 PSi. Forgive me but thats a damn good idea and its a damn good venue! so drop by, trust me its worth it! Manners. Sorry for the thread jack Wendy.

I thought fireball gym is closed on Saturdays now (along with Fridays)?

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
It was thought by me and shaun and probably bernie (eventually :p) that it would be beneficial to open it when we are actually gunna have players down and as outbreak are training on saturday (they in div3) we opening it. 20 pounds per player. oh and free parking. its always cool on a saturday anyway. feel free to drop by. manners