Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM 5 Man - Divisions - Round 6

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
When did you get wet, :D? I saw you crying on field five when you stepped in a puddle :D, but that's not wet, wet is when, when changing you have to peel your clothes off, and pour a mug full of water out of each boot (despite the gaffer tape ;)).
wet is when you get home to find 6 inchs of water in your house, due to drains blocking up with leaves that the wind blew off the trees

B

boca

lol, We manged to score 200 points on first wave, cus we had to play them twice. Although for the 1st match they didnt show up. Heard they got some guns stuck on the air Fill :p.lol. Fun match though when we played you i enjoyed it :cool:
we were 3 guns downs and a broken fill nipple we managed to get 4 guns up and running and a spyder pilot if you can call that a marker but were about a minute to late.. that just seemed to set our day in motion. played second game and then the lad who marker still wernt working decided not to play the 3rd or 4th till his gun was right, another learning curve. from now on all guns will be working night before match day... and sorry we didnt make first game against you all...
did you guys have a different team this time ?

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
we were 3 guns downs and a broken fill nipple we managed to get 4 guns up and running and a spyder pilot if you can call that a marker but were about a minute to late.. that just seemed to set our day in motion. played second game and then the lad who marker still wernt working decided not to play the 3rd or 4th till his gun was right, another learning curve. from now on all guns will be working night before match day... and sorry we didnt make first game against you all...
next time ask around to see if any one has a spare marker they can lend you ;)

RK Max

Rebellious Kids
Apr 22, 2007
leicester
Well was the same team as usual. Although from a slight change one of our members went to play for team rebelion who are in Div 2 then we had another person who has only played in one tournament before but apart from that was same team. Yeah i think i saw u come round the corner in the 1st game actually cus when i came out u where there. i tried shouting the marshal saying you were there but he said it was too late. cus i was going to run after you guys. Cus i was well looking forward to the 1st game aswell. I know what u mean about guns and that its soo **** when things happen like that. Luckily it hasnt happened to our team in a tournament yet but i know other teams which have. Seems like you had quite an unlucky day all then which wasnt good :(.

tesco

Rebellion Red
Feb 2, 2007
Leicester
Well was the same team as usual. Although from a slight change one of our members went to play for team rebelion who are in Div 2 then we had another person who has only played in one tournament before but apart from that was same team. Yeah i think i saw u come round the corner in the 1st game actually cus when i came out u where there. i tried shouting the marshal saying you were there but he said it was too late. cus i was going to run after you guys. Cus i was well looking forward to the 1st game aswell. I know what u mean about guns and that its soo **** when things happen like that. Luckily it hasnt happened to our team in a tournament yet but i know other teams which have. Seems like you had quite an unlucky day all then which wasnt good :(.
Needless to say, Max is not studying English at University. ;)