Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKM results??

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Dan

I think the problem is because you are looking after the security of your own work (and rightly so) it is either slowing their machines or preventing it from loading. The other option Dan is to pixelate (is that a real word?) to the lowest level (i.e. a blurry picture). I know this isn't what you want because you are a highly professional person (who occasionally cross dresses:D).

You can always disable the mouse so that people can't nick the pictures. That or just right RANDON PHOTOGRAPHY across it. Just a thought my friend!!! And I can't believe you forgot the goose fat:eek:

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Dan

I think the problem is because you are looking after the security of your own work (and rightly so) it is either slowing their machines or preventing it from loading. The other option Dan is to pixelate (is that a real word?) to the lowest level (i.e. a blurry picture). I know this isn't what you want because you are a highly professional person (who occasionally cross dresses:D).

You can always disable the mouse so that people can't nick the pictures. That or just right RANDON PHOTOGRAPHY across it. Just a thought my friend!!! And I can't believe you forgot the goose fat:eek:
Lets just say that you are way off the mark, my friend. If it was security then you would have issues with other areas of the site as well.

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
dude I have a rough idea but wasn't going to write a 4page novel, if you want to PM me I can give you a list of websites that I know you can't hack that I co write.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
dude I have a rough idea but wasn't going to write a 4page novel, if you want to PM me I can give you a list of websites that I know you can't hack that I co write.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Having a list of websites means nothing if you think that it has anything to do with the copyright or picture security :D:D
Now if you are good at handling CSS coding then now you are talking

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Dan

I now run a CMS and the applet runs on flash which is where the problem lies at the present time.

Bear in mind I've threatend to sue a certain other pb forum for hosting stolen pictures (where a user had removed watermarks from my work). Also pixalating the pictures would defeat the object in my opinion of having the galleries as it would lower the quality to much for users to view the images.

The other reason to change over to the new system was for ease of use and some other features that are yet to be announced. Plus the aim is to have images online before the players even get home as the new site allows me to prep and upload pictures very quickly and easily say at a mcdonalds.

I'm trawling code at thiis time to try to resolve the issues, I had this site on test on 6 machines running different configs and o/s's and browsers. and then let it out to a select few to test as well. The alpha and the beta testing went very well with very little issues.

However as we all know every machine is different and not everything is going to work on all browsers all the time.

dan

Cav0011

Team Halo's worst player
Oct 14, 2007
soham
I looked at the pictures finally. for some reason on my sony vaio they wont load regardless of the programs i run/use. On my wifes ibook though they loaded just fine. So um probably a setting i have wrong