The Home Of European Paintball

UKM - Shoot The Rainbow - Divisions

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Sorry you confused me with your parents:D
how is that even remotely offensive :confused:

really... please explain, obviously your intellect lies in cunningly disguised 'your mum' and 'your parents' jokes?!

just a crying shame that that's pretty useless in the real world, eh. :rolleyes:

Tommy210

Phil Locke RIP
May 16, 2007
Windsor
www.relentless-paintball.com
how is that even remotely offensive :confused:

really... please explain, obviously your intellect lies in cunningly disguised 'your mum' and 'your parents' jokes?!

just a crying shame that that's pretty useless in the real world, eh. :rolleyes:
OK boys I am sorry, but you shoud have not posted what you did. I dont know you and you dont know me. So I am not relly sure what your problem is?

As many know me I am not much of a keyboard talker, if have a problem meet me on the field....

End of story.... and again I am sorry for the post....

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
OK boys I am sorry, but you shoud have not posted what you did. I dont know you and you dont know me. So I am not relly sure what your problem is?

As many know me I am not much of a keyboard talker, if have a problem meet me on the field....

End of story.... and again I am sorry for the post....
Gladly take the field option... Come say hi the next time I'm down south...

phil alpha1

Dec 8, 2005
hereford
TEAMALPHA1.bebo.com
Loved everything about the event! First tourney in a year and what a time to come back!!!
Thanks Alpha1 for takin me in and to all the staff and teams that made the weekend awsome!
Can't wait for the next episode!

Kai
Alpha1(ish)
great to have you play with us and you can play for us any time and thanks to all my other guests and the same goes to all of you.

i hope the next episode will be the 3 man next month.

it was a great event i lookforward to next year.

cheers all
phil
:D

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
On behalf of team Spitfire, Big thanks to the Marshalls and Staff for all the hard work making the event happen.

Thanks to all the teams we played over the weekend.

This was the first taste of tournament paintball for some of my players and we all had an absolute blast.
great to see you's out and about, John! do any of you's fancy playin the ten man? drop me a line.