Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ukpsf clarification please?

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Hope this helps Donk.
No not really as its not where I put it coz you interfered, your opinion & plentys are just that, opinions I was only asking specific questions that nobody could answer, fact is ukpsf is one man. Trouble there is one man is just that & if nobody is being paid then simple fact there is not enough is being done.
Nobody, nobody works for free at 100% production for long, it becomes a dead weight, something they are obliged to do.
If someone was being paid to get paintball recognised as a sport then it would be.

Bottom line No cash no incentive.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Because it goes in a pot to a bloke who doesn't take it as a wage who has a full time job & no time to make it happen.
If it hasn't been done in the last 22 years what are you expecting this year?

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Because it goes in a pot to a bloke who doesn't take it as a wage who has a full time job & no time to make it happen.
If it hasn't been done in the last 22 years what are you expecting this year?
You want to be more specific ? Have you asked Steve Bull instead of coming on here bitching ?
Because you started the thread, does this mean you own the thread ? This thread will run as talk regarding the UKPSF with your civalized input or without !

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Don't like it? Don't pay it, don't expect any help.

Actually, this applies to the paypal fees thing from the other thread....

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Yes I have.

I asked simply what does the ukpsf do toward making paintball a recognised sport.

3 pages later no one seems to know...

With or without my input? Is that a ban threat because you moved a thread that I started & very specifically outlined why I wanted it in the plat section but you moved it anyway because you wanted to.
You are a moderator you have the tools available to read my edited posts as they were so you can see why.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Yes I have.

I asked simply what does the ukpsf do toward making paintball a recognised sport.

3 pages later no one seems to know...

With or without my input? Is that a ban threat because you moved a thread that I started & very specifically outlined why I wanted it in the plat section but you moved it anyway because you wanted to.
You are a moderator you have the tools available to read my edited posts as they were so you can see why.
I feel i am trying to communicate with a women here, hitting a brick wall every step.
Where in my post do i mention a threat of a ban ?

Reactions: Garideon

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Again no focus on what the ukpsf is doing to get balling recognised as a sport.

I don't really want to respond to your messages because you have irritated me by moving the thread in the first place regardless of my fully explained reasoning of why it was there in the first place. It was not accidently created there