Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ukpsf member numbers

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I mean if my uni (Leicester) has a quiditch team...it should have a paintball team as well.
If you're not wrong and there isn't one then you can aim to start it yourself

Chris Malton is a regional rep for university paintball (doubt he covers Leicester). But he's worth contacting to be put in the right direction

University societies, clubs & teams only exist because some student has gone to the effort of making it happen

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
If you're not wrong and there isn't one then you can aim to start it yourself

Chris Malton is a regional rep for university paintball (doubt he covers Leicester). But he's worth contacting to be put in the right direction

University societies, clubs & teams only exist because some student has gone to the effort of making it happen
Thanks! Sadly I just left (grad ceremony is Jan 22nd), otherwise I absolutely would have. Anyone else out there love paintball and attend Leicester :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Thanks! Sadly I just left (grad ceremony is Jan 22nd), otherwise I absolutely would have. Anyone else out there love paintball and attend Leicester :)
No excuse - ask chris Malton!

He joined the society as a student and moved on in the society, has left and is a lifetime Union member or whatever, has kept involvement and since become the rep

In addition to that, following meeting him among the society turning up at our first event (and attempting to use our game prop drug money in the student union bar), a few conversations and a few years has got me involved in supporting the society recruitment at freshers events etc, the year before last getting their biggest sign up by letting me loose on talking freshers into giving paintball a go.
Thus with a lot of work a strong society has been put together that he can't turn his back on

He's even got me to diary the next student years freshers dates

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Thanks Tom - although this is a slight digression from the original post perhaps - Please.... please... if you're a student, or ex-student who's passionate about paintball, or a site owner who wants to help out local student paintball teams, please talk to either myself, or one of the other members of the Student Paintball Network through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/101889846538193/), or drop us an email (hello@studentpaintball.org.uk).

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
No idea what this even is,I've just started paintball.so what are the benefits?im never gonna play any competitive paintball,I just play for fun which makes it stress free,I'm very very competitive by nature and do t want to turn this into anything other than good fun

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
No idea what this even is,I've just started paintball.so what are the benefits?im never gonna play any competitive paintball,I just play for fun which makes it stress free,I'm very very competitive by nature and do t want to turn this into anything other than good fun
UKPSF are the UK paintball sports federation, and are the body recognised by the home office for paintball

There is no need to be a competitive player in tournaments etc
As an average player the UKPSF offer you representation, and as a full individual member you also get insurance
(Read the small print, it covers you at ukpsf recognised sites / events and gives loss of income cover and personal liability)
The standard membership fee goes to your insurance policy
A basic membership is now offered at £5, no insurance but it comes with the peace of mind that you're supporting the UKPSF
Sometimes you may catch the UKPSF doing free sign ups of the basic membership

http://ukpsf.com

Reactions: Spikerz