UKPSF Sanctioned Events & Memberships

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Bully said:
Make sure you attend a UKPSF sanctioned event
Why??
Simple - If you are a UKPSF individual member then you are now covered by the UKPSF players insurance package.
£5M civil liability
£50,000 death benefits
£50 per week if you are injured (after 14 day waiting period)
All for £12.50 per year or £45 with the PBUK
To join - http://www.ukpsf.com/join.asp
Since the scheme is new there are very few sanctioned events but organisers will be coming on board over the next couple of weeks to increase the number of events covered by the policy.
Remember the policy only covers "Sanctioned Events" they can be walk on days, rec ball events, scenario events and tournaments.
http://www.ukpsf.com/sancevents.asp
Sanctioned events and criteria
To register your events please contact steve@ukpsf.com
Steve
More events coming on line daily

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Membership

Players have often said "Well what do I get for my membership money?" you now get a personal accident policy - OK it is not a mega bucks scheme but you are only paying £12.50 membership if it was £100 membership then you might get a couple of hundred pounds a week.

Included is
£5M civil liability
£50,000- death benefits
£50 per week if you are unable to work (after 14 day period)

There is a catch - the policy only applies at UKPSF Sanctioned events - so if you are injured at a non sanctioned event then you are not covered. Players should put pressure on event organsier to get their events sanctioned.

To be sanctioned they need to confirm they have insurance cover for their events, have an approved air policy in place, have an agreed level of first aid cover, the event is held at a UKPSF site or agreed location and in 2007 they offer a discount for UKPSF members. If the event you are attending is not sanctioned, ask why not??

Join now at http://www.ukpsf.com/join.asp

Steve

More events will be sanctioned in the next 14 days.

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Why ??

Now I know that this will result in a storm of hate from event organisers - bring it on - but since the scheme has been launched very few event organisers have shown any interest in the scheme.

To give you an idea

The PA and the South West league full support the scheme and their paperwork is on its way to me so both with be sanctioned asap.

Braveheart organisers have expressed an interest and to be fair the scheme was too late for this year but will be looked at for 2007 the same is true for the Saving Ryan's Privates event.

A couple of walk on events have asked for info - but beyond that NOTHING

So as a player I ask you to ask your event organiser ONE question

Why is this event not sanctioned?

Not knowing about the scheme is not an answer - there is info on every forum about the scheme - maybe some can't meet the simple criteria - It is about time questions were asked !!!

Steve

It has been said that the scheme was set up to promote Genesis events as I am involved - not true - it was to protect players - the reason the Genesis events are sanctioned is simple - they meet the criteria and the organisers fully support the UKPSF and the insurance scheme

About to make several enemies in the paintball world

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
possibly because they feel that they're insurance is adequate for their needs?

You know there's enough politics on the scene at the minute steve. It could be seen as you trying to rattle the cage.

however its a great idea. good job.