Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Undecided if i made the wrong decision

Number_16

Nov 15, 2013
A5's are a good starter marker, as long as your not using tournemnet paint you'll be fine

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Both me and my brother got A5's as our first markers, always worked well and even today after several years my brother still uses his.

The games at warped big game run for several hours at a time, you can refill air at the insertion points but I've always found I run out of paint before I've run out of air (I shoot an ego 11 with 68/4500) I only really tend to carry 7 pods out with me as anymore just tires you out and you end up needing a break just as tommikka said.

You might find running the a5 from a remote line better for big game as you will be carrying it around with you all day and they aren't light little things haha.

Hope this helps you out a bit!
Elliot

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
hi yha well its my little brother who will be using the a5 so iv bought a but stock and will run a remote line as he has not rally played paintball so i did think about the fatigue factor plus possibley run a sling too.I gues the game will be more a pick your target and dont wast paint on ramping lol.

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
hi yha well its my little brother who will be using the a5 so iv bought a but stock and will run a remote line as he has not rally played paintball so i did think about the fatigue factor plus possibley run a sling too.I gues the game will be more a pick your target and dont wast paint on ramping lol.
Yeah a sling would be a good idea, there can be lots of walking around at big game as you try find the fights! Ramping is definitely not needed, all it will do is just mean you need to go back in quicker to refill on paint (been there done that, it wasn't very fun walking out so quickly)

Elliot

Rewan

Aug 12, 2013
Cornwall
Hi all iv bought a tippmann a5 for my brother , i got a phone call advising me that the a5 brakes paint and may be look at another marker .I would like some advise from people who know what the deal is with the a5 and if its worth going for another marker. Iv bought it for the big game at warped so if any one has got one and used it for big games do they have plain sailing or rough seas with it lol . Thanks
Have you thought about a GoG enmey as a first marker?

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Well iv got a ion so I gues the same gun lol . Got the a5 due to eas of use and no electronics to worry about or hopper Electronics . Thanks any way