Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Underwater Paintball

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
If we ever do play underwater, watch out for dolphins. Sly buggers..... smiling all the time, don't trust 'em..... just like Saddam and Tony Blair..... no coincidence that.

John_Wilson

Will mark for money!
May 22, 2002
Visit site
tangent mode

Well as my budget is a little small for space paintball ( and besides it would cost me a fortune just to get my shocker up there :p)
What about ninja stylee paintball, we could be blindfolded ( still wearing masks) and have a 5 man team and the last team on the field wins, no out of bounds just walls .

right theres my tangent finished.

Dude

U know when astrunauts are preparing for 0 Gravity and they go in a plane and then the plane near enough nose dives and u loose gravity u could try it then, only a little check list aswell.

1. Find a group of Fools willing to let me fly the aircraft and have a Game in the Back
2. Find a 737with no seats in it and learn how to fly it
3. Fly it to 60,000 feet
4. Nose dive it down.
5. Pray to god it doesnt hit the floor.

Not much to do there!?

Dude

U know when astrunauts are preparing for 0 Gravity and they go in a plane and then the plane near enough nose dives and u loose gravity u could try it then, only a little check list aswell.

1. Find a group of Fools willing to let me fly the aircraft and have a Game in the Back
2. Find a 737with no seats in it and learn how to fly it
3. Fly it to 60,000 feet
4. Nose dive it down.
5. Pray to god it doesnt hit the floor.

Not much to do there!?

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Nah, just the impression of zero G, for training and stuff, they also use deep dive tanks...........which brings us back to...underwater paintball!!!!!!!!