Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Universal Edinburgh Weekend Event 12th / 13th July 2014

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Ok a new site will be opening in Edinburgh Scotland very soon and we will be looking for staff and players. There are going to be planned night games during the week and walk on events.

On Sunday the 10th November 2013 we are planning a special event and this will be only for walk on players. Before the site is set up and opened for the public we are going to be running a back to basics game. It will be old fashioned woodsball and as such only sensible players will be welcome.

It is going to cost £45 a player including a box of paint or £75 inc 2 boxes or £20 pounds green fees only.

The site will not be a fully set up and running site it is going to be very old school games and just to get people to see the site before it is set up and running fully.

Going to need at least 15 people to make this event work so if you fancy coming and get your payment in by end of next Wednesday there will be a £5 drop on the price above.

If we get in more than 40 players I will get a food van in for the day, but it is going to have to be 40 plus to make it worth the van coming.

If your interested in working the site drop me a pm and this can be anything from promotions to marshalling. The site has planned night time games and we will be looking at flood lighting a few arenas.

If your interested in the 10th November please post your names below and let me know asap.

0794 78 45469

Mods this has been oked with Robbo and payment has been sent for the small fee required to help run the site.

Reactions: Cornelius

Colin

May 24, 2013
Yeah.. I'd be up for that where in Edinburgh?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
At the moment there is no plans for airball. Although what I have said to players who have asked me before hand is if enough players are interested I will set aside an area for airball and provide posts and netting for it. But you guys will need to sort it out like a club.

We have plans to make several speedball fields but not air field, as it means there are a lot less up times and costs. But means people can practise all styles of play.

We also plan in the future to make an old school hyperball field.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/522485747811952/600539530006573/?notif_t=like

That is our facebook page as I do not want to clutter up this site with information. If you are interested in stuff and have loads of questions please join that. Threads on Baller are for advertising and bringing peoples attention to the fact we are there.

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
If you are up for it spread the word and lets get some payments in and people booked in asap. If the numbers look good I will try and get a food van up for the day and make it as fun as possible.

Please note this is not a set up site at the moment so it will be old school paintballing, but should be a lot of fun.

coaxitive

Oct 23, 2011
i was meaning is it air or co2 well we have some bunkers for a air field i know my team and another would put time in their if we were aloud to use the air field

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
It'll be air guys, and glad to see some interest. Gonna be working hard to make a nice site.

coaxitive

Oct 23, 2011
Yeah i think edinburgh exodus,din eidyn and a few other teams might be very interested what paint are you planning on using if you dont mind me asking ?

Reactions: Tam Rankin