Colin

May 24, 2013
Can I ask where abouts site is located

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

daza-m

Ednburgh Exodus
Nov 29, 2012
Edinburgh
it on the old bedlam site between edinburgh and south queenferry if you look on there facebook page there is a map

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Any one welcome and it is a free game no green fees as it is a welcome to the area before we fully get set up. If you want paint it is £30 a box on site. If you want food it is chuck a fiver in and eat from the barbie. The barbie is simply that a barbie with people chipping in for the food it is not for profit it is purely a way to get to know players and for players to see how the site is going to develop. So do not expect fully set up but you will see how it is going to be ;-) Trying to get the place like one big club.

hoot

Mad Sqad Rebels
Sep 17, 2011
Falkirk, Scotland
Headed along about 1pm or so, but got lost and couldn't get a signal on my phone. I'd blame the satnav, but it's my fault really. What a toolbag!

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Totally back to old school woodsball and a great time had by all. Will be planning some more evenrs very soon. Think people did not believe it was eat as much as you want barbie :) fed a lot of people a lot of food :)