Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

University Paintball League - UPL

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
This year has proved eventful for the inter-university ballers and the league has undergone some massive changes and even now is work in progress. For most of us right now is that hellish time of year where we are hammering away at our books in the hope that we are prepared enough for our exams, and for those of you doing A-levels you will be pleased to hear many universities have their own clubs / society’s dedicated to our wonderful sport.
For the next academic year the league hopes to return to Snetterton who have a full sized millennium field, great facilities and insane refs!

As I said previously although the league has been running a few years it is still work in progress but we plan to set up a full committee and get info packs out to all universities in the hope of increasing awareness of paintball in general.

We would like to thank all those this year who helped out and putting valued time and effort into the leagues running. I hope it continues to progress, grow and gain the BUSA acknowledgment it deserves. For now however we must focus on exams – the main changes etc will happen early june well before the first round that looks to be around December time.

For anyone interested or after more information about universities with clubs feel free to drop me a PM or visit the forum for more information:

http://universitypaintball.phpbb3now.com

Look forward to shooting you soon

Kitty x

Mods: I hope I put this in the right place :)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
George, your forum name shoud be "Reanimator".

Kitty, as far as I know, is still living in Hawaii. The site mentioned in her thread doesn't seem to have much activity on it lately.

Given that we are nearing the end of the academic year, there may not be much going on. But maybe some of the Uni teams can assist you?

I think at least one Uni team competes in the CPPS, so they might be a good starting point.

Hope this helps.

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
i'll admit, i was suprised to see this pop up last night, especially when the linked forums have been inactive for over two years :p
George, if you want to get in contact with different uni teams, check out Student Paintballers on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=101889846538193

It's a combination of quite a few different unis, although nothing is really happening with regards to student leagues at the moment. Like Jon said, a few take part in CPPS, others in NSPL - KOTH, but nothing collective

GeorgeAsteele

Mar 29, 2011
newcastle or lakes district
cheers guys, im the commpetitions co-ordinator for northumbria paintball and were hiring the big arena for our use, if any universities want to come and play at cheap prices let me know on this and il pm u the details

cheers guys