Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unused gear must go! 2 x Masks (unused), lens, HK Barrelcovers, Epic Speedfeed

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
I have gear that I have bought but never used and want to get rid of it. Everything comes with free tracked shipping in the UK and will be shipped same or next day. These are not technically "brand new" as they have been lying around for a while, but these have not been used.

2 x HK Army Epic Rotor Speedfeed (Grey) for £ 15
P8ntballer others.jpg

Sold:
VForce Grillz (Zebra)
VForce Lens
4 x HK Barrelcovers
Empire EFlex - Black

Pay by Paypal or direct deposit, details to be shared with people wanting to purchase. First come first serve. Shipping will only happen once payment is confirmed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: ill_mannerX

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Grillz lens and blue barrel cover to me please. Will pay Thursday?

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
Ok, Grillz lens and blue barrel cover are gone. Will hold until Thursday. @Spittlez. Send me PM to confirm how you want to pay and your address so that I can send you the right details and post it to the right address.

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
2 x Rasta ball breakers gone too @wiggles01. Send me PM to confirm how you want to pay and your address so that I can send you the right details and post it to the right address.

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
Grillz Zebra gone. @Morris Day. Send me PM to confirm how you want to pay and your address so that I can send you the right details and post it to the right address.