Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ups for ion:

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
depends, is the gas coming out of the solenoid or the bolt. more specifics please
Well the first time it blew the feed pipe of the noid, the second time I it just pushed the pipe off part way, but that was because I turned it on really slowly the second time.

Unless dirt has gotten into my reg. Next friday I'll go down to Eclipse and get some lube ... and rebuild my reg.

Will you be alright with an audio recording or do I have to prove it's a stock ION board by making a video ?

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Here we are.

Saved as a wav so compression can't distort it.

It's recorded on my webcam's audio thing. Only a short clip.

http://yngndrw.hostilezone.net/ION - Stock Board Ramping.wav

The problem I had was with the little rubber seal on the valve. It had jumped out of it's seat, so it was like having an air bottle without an O-Ring.
you got a mobile phone that does movies has bluetooth too. then you can simpley put the 3gp movie onto the comp(via wire or bluetooth dongle) and then upload it to photobucket, its the most simple way, video with sound then

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
you got a mobile phone that does movies has bluetooth too. then you can simpley put the 3gp movie onto the comp(via wire or bluetooth dongle) and then upload it to photobucket, its the most simple way, video with sound then
Havn't got blue tooth on my PC. But I have a webcam to record if need be. Just can't be bothered to strip down my ION on camera to prove it's a stock board ..

Can somebody independant GoldWave this please ?

NorthIrish

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
from a marketing point of view, and peoples obsessions with being capable of more bps that their mates, if the stock ion could do 20 bps then smart parts would advertise it as capable of up 20 cps and not 17.

looking forward to cc, wanting to buy more ups for my ion. Its kinda becoming an obsession now. I've replaced nearly everything, i would have been better off just buying parts and building one

yngndrw

Jul 23, 2006
Southport, UK
from a marketing point of view, and peoples obsessions with being capable of more bps that their mates, if the stock ion could do 20 bps then smart parts would advertise it as capable of up 20 cps and not 17.
Well if you buy an unrestricted board, a stock ION with that board can do more than 17bps. Therefore your statement doesn't really make sense. :confused:

Anyway, nobody managed to GoldWave it yet ?

i would have been better off just buying parts and building one
But now you can sell the original parts as a stock ION, giving someone else a starting point and giving yourself some money back. ;)