Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

upz 4 mi moongoose

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Neighborhood in shock as 28hazza10 is accused of displaying flagrant homosexuality

CITY SQUARE - A usually calm City Square neighborhood is in shock this evening as one of their own has begun to display signs of flagrant homosexuality. 28hazza10 was seen this morning talking with a strong lisp and bragging about the prior night's homoerotic adventures with a bartender referred to as "Bubba".

Police then proceeded to apprehend Mr. 28hazza10 after the suspect threatened to strike an officer with a rubber dildo. While being taken into custody, it was reported that the suspect made repeated attempts to "tap some ass" with several police officials, but no one was available to confirm these findings.

Mr. 28hazza10 was released from the county jail late this evening after bail of $150,000 was posted by the suspect's friend "Bubba", who was later stopped on the street for possession of a jet-black double-headed rubber dildo.

Well 28hazza10 you found your page now call me and tell me what you think. I may be reached at (215) 245-5417 24 hours a day 7 days a week, Thanks, Bess Micklada

That is going in the quote thread.