Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

USA Bought Guns

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Just for your information guys and girls,

After speaking to a few of our advertisers they have informed us of any guns that are purchased from the USA WILL not be covered under warranty buy the European company. So for example, if you buy DM7 from Billy Bob in the USA and it does not work then for any warranty work it will have to be paid for by you or returned to the USA for the warranty work.

Piper

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
^ is true ion, but the companies will operate as separate entities and therefore the warranty is deemed to be held (for legal reasons/consumer rights) by the company from which the item was purchased.
so if you buy from a US store, the warranty will be upheld by the american division of the manufacturing company NOT the european/UK division. If the company was feeling generous it may accept imported goods under warranty, but are in no way obliged to do so.
main reason for this is to try and ensure that people buy from where the company want - if everyone bought stuff from, for example, dye usa, what would be the point in maintaining dye europe?

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
Depends which company you buy from,i bought an Ariakon from the states and they didn't have a problem with me taking it to a European dealer if i needed to.

Trumpet

Jan 8, 2007
Think this argument happend with cars a few years a go.... if I remember right all dealers had to back the manufactures warrantys.. I may be wrong but it would be worth a try.. any way by the time yiou add on the 30% onto the price most of the time its not worth it