Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Use the buy/sell forums? Read me...

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Right then you naughty bunch,

from here on in, if you choose to deal via PM's then that is your choice. Rule 5 of the buying and selling forums clearly states that offers or deals should not be done via PM.

I am tired of people dealing via PM and then coming running to the mods to sort it. Not that anyone comes running to me. But to the others. Im tired for them.

We as a moderation team will no longer help if you choose to deal via PMs. Once you get into that situation you are on your own. There will be no help or assistance given.

We have discussed the option of the moderation team being allowed to read PM's but many of us are uncomfortable with the thought of that. Its somewhat Orwellian and contrary to popular belief we aren't on a power trip.

So there you have it. Any questions? Nope? Good.

Peace out. A town down.

edit: whilst im in this mood - IF you are stupid enough to do the whole paypal pay as gift thing just to save yourself a bit of money, do not think we are going to be sympathetic. Whats likely to happen is that we're going to laugh. In your face. For agggeeeeeees.

Seriously, pay the fees and have some sort of insurance...(i mean that in the loosest sense of the word)