Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Using pod packs!

joe bob

copyright '03
about the above... I took a sock and put it over my co2 tank then jamed a pod into the sock, it fits nice and snug but is easy to pull out and you can put the opening of the sockover the lid of the pod to keep it shut, you can push it side to side withyour wrist easily so your profile is hardly effected:D

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by joe bob
about the above... I took a sock and put it over my co2 tank then jamed a pod into the sock, it fits nice and snug but is easy to pull out and you can put the opening of the sockover the lid of the pod to keep it shut, you can push it side to side withyour wrist easily so your profile is hardly effected:D
erm 1 pot, its not really going to last very long :rolleyes: ive said it once ill say i again joebob u salad dodger

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
Not really stupid actually, if the game depends on you making it into the snake off the break and you have to dive over it, i know that i'd prefer to make it into there then reload, then having a hopper full of broken paint that will ruin my accuracy for the rest of the game.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Seph: now that you're WDP sponsored, get some Angel pants, they have special pockets for pots, and so you don't have to use a pod pack!

have to disagree

Originally posted by L J
he means some players breakout with no paint in their hopper so when they dive they dont break balls, but its never happened to me, and is stupid cos then u need time to reload!

sorry spankster but i have to disagree. right off the break after you get into your bunker the key time to find out where everybody else has landed is then...i would not want to be reloading at this time. i play front and this works extremely well. sometimes if you get to ur bunker first u can look out and snap shoot some front players that are still running in..as long as u have those paint dumpers behind u ur fine...way to go back players keep up the good work!
thats another thing...back players never get any of the credit..but really without them, there is no cover, and without cover, no moving up, and without that...there's no team...:p