Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

V Force Grill advice

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
I'm looking at getting a new mask. Currently use the white Dye I4's. I love them, never had any problems with fogging and they're really comfortable. I only have one problem with them. Since buying them I have recently found that I need to wear glasses and I find the I4's press against the nose peice of my glasses and it's very uncomfortable to wear. So I'm looking for a new mask that is relatively low profile ( I hate big bulky masks) and is comfortable when wearing my glasses. Out of all the masks available, I really like the aggressive look of the V Force Grill. Does anyone own this mask and wears glasses with them, I want to know if they are more suited to people who wear glasses than the I4's.

Laser eye surgery and contact lenses don't interest me so a new mask is my only option, plus white I4's are not very "tactical" for playing mag fed I may as well have a big shoot me sign over my head :p

Caffeine

Jun 17, 2014
I don't wear glasses but I just went and tried wearing a pair of sunglasses under my Grills and I'm not feeling any problems and they're not fogging up when I breathe heavily.
So yeah, seems to work well, go for it :)

Dean B

SaD #57
Oct 24, 2013
Chester
Thanks for all your help guys, now for the hard part, deciding on what colour to get, and whether to get a smoke or amber lense ;)