Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

V-Force Grill vs DYE i4

TipOff

Jun 16, 2015
Cant make my mind up. It's probelly been covered 1000 times but V-Force Grill or DYE i4. I've checked out youtube and read product reviews. But I'd like to hear it from the guys who have worn or have playing knowledge of both masks before I spend money. Think it's crucial. Shape of my face is wide jaw but tapers to my cheekbone (sound like an Alien) or could anyone recommend another great brand.

Beef

Nov 11, 2012
I've owned both and the main difference in my opinion is coverage. With my melon sized head the i4's left my jaw very open where as the grillz covers them well up. Both are very comfy to wear and top end masks so would be a good buy but you would really need to try both on to make a decision.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
I've owned both and the main difference in my opinion is coverage. With my melon sized head the i4's left my jaw very open where as the grillz covers them well up. Both are very comfy to wear and top end masks so would be a good buy but you would really need to try both on to make a decision.
That's exactly what I was going to say

Reactions: Beef
Aug 18, 2015
I've used both and prefers the v force, I feel that the dye i4 is too small for my face and that I'm gonna get shot in the chin

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
Yeah i just bought the vforce over the i4 because of the small facila coverage of the i4. The only thing with teh vforce is as its low profile it doesnt cover much of the forehead so goonna have to look in to a snood/bounce cap etc.

|If your anywhere near Bracknell your welcome to try my vforce one if that would help.

joeslewis

Aug 24, 2015
I have tried on both masks and they are very comfortable masks with a very unrestricted field of view although I would say to try on a dye i4 because although it is very comfortable it is quite small and leaves part of your face exposed, I would also recomend that you look at the empire events mask

DannyD95

Aug 27, 2015
I use Vforce Grillz and HK Army KLRS, however I prefer the Grillz in wet conditions i've used Dye before not much cover for the lower part of the face...